Exercising dogs in the gardens.
Sadly the CEPC gets more complaints about residents’ dogs in its gardens than almost any other issue. The current Garden Regulations do not permit any dogs to be allowed into the terrace gardens, except at Park Square & Crescent. If you are going to exercise your dog in these two gardens, please follow these basic rules:
- Always keep your dog under control and on a lead so it does not frighten anyone.
- Please keep your dog out of the flower borders so plants do not get damaged
- Please do not allow your dog to foul the paths or gardens; please always clear up after your dog.
- Please do not let your dog urinate on the grass – it leaves nasty brown patches.
- Please be considerate to other garden users at all times