Some of the Commission’s gardens can be made available for events and parties. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check if a date is available and provide details of your event. For your request to be considered, please note:
- All CEPC rates/garden subscriptions must be paid.
- Maximum of 75 people per event in Park Square and Park Crescent for the 2023 season. Corporate subscriber numbers may vary, contact us to discuss on a case by case basis.
- Minimum of 3 weeks’ notice from the receipt of the administration fee is required. All final costs must be paid in cleared funds 5 days before the event date.
- Where relevant, the timing of an event must align with the access of your garden subscription (off-peak/standard).
- There are certain items that we do not allow in the gardens such as large structures, barbeques and bouncy castles (note this list is not exhaustive). Any items you wish to bring in to any garden will need to be agreed in advance by the Commission in writing as part of a Licence. Relevant Risk Assessments/Method Statements for their use will need to be agreed with the Commission in advance and in writing as part of any event licence. Insurance may also be required.
You can find more information for our Park Square and Park Crescent regulations below:
2023 PRICE LIST:
- £75.00 + VAT non-refundable administration fee – (payable to consider an event and provisionally reserve a date)
- £8.00 + VAT per head for any events
- £8.00 + VAT per square meter for any structures (i.e. marquees)
- Refundable deposit. Varies depending on impact to the garden.
- 1-50 people £1,000
- 51-100 people £2,000
- Over 100 – varies dependent on size and impact of event
- PLEASE NOTE : For large events – you will be required to supply a portable toilet and security to a specification agreed in writing in advance as part of a Licence. These will be discussed on a case by case basis when considering the Licence.
DISCLAIMER : Whilst the Commission will do our best to facilitate all licenced events, we cannot guarantee any event will 100% go ahead due to factors outside of our control such as weather, health and safety or government restrictions. Where events have to be cancelled for any reasons, including but not limited to the circumstances above, we will consider at our absolute discretion, whether we are able to refund any element of the fees charged. Please note that much of the work involved happens before an event takes place, hence refunds are unlikely to be given. In any event the administration fee is non-refundable.