Residents, Ratepayers and Garden Subscribers
The CEPC recognise its gardens are a vital resource for the mental and physical well-being of residents/garden subscribers. Whilst we hope soon to return to more normal staffing levels on site currently we are operating with lower than usual staff numbers. This is a relevant issue in the number of gardeners on site.
Some of the previously implemented additional CEPC garden restrictions have now been relaxed.
There has been a marked increase in the numbers using the gardens, in particular at Park Square and Park Crescent. Along with that there unfortunately has been some issues identified by the CEPC and raised to the CEPC relating to the behaviour of some people whilst they are using the gardens.
To assist, residents/garden subscribers using the gardens are reminded that they are required to comply with the below.
- Observe Government guidelines of 2 metre social distancing
- Respect others using the gardens
- Gatherings are only permitted in the gardens of no more than 6 people. This includes children
- All normal garden regulations apply, see https://www.cepc.org.uk/gardens/garden-regulations/
- Any large gatherings/events are not currently acceptable
- Do not leave items in the gardens. Please take your rubbish home
- Do not let in non-residents or non-subscribers to the gardens
- For safety reasons the children’s play area, toilets, picnic benches and deckchair shed remain out of usePlease respect CEPC staff managing these spaces including following any instructions from them
Should you require any assistance whilst in the gardens please contact the CEPC Security team on 07774 938 715.