Where can I get contractor parking permits?
Contractor permits can be applied for online or an application form can be filled in at the office. Payment cannot currently be made online.
How many contractor permits are available per property?
Only one Contractor’s Permit can be issued for each address on any given day. The CEPC may contact residents to confirm a contractor is working at their property.
What types of permits are there?
There are three types of permit available:
- Morning Permit (valid from 8.00 am to 1.00 pm only)
- Afternoon Permit (valid from 12.00 noon to 5.00 pm only)
- Full Day Permit (valid from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm only)
How much do contractors parking permits cost?
- Half Day Permits cost £13.00 – inc. VAT
- Full Day Permits cost £25.00 – inc. VAT
- Weekly Permit (Mon – Fri) costs £115.00 – inc. VAT
How do I pay for the permits?
- Contractors who apply online will be contacted to take payment over the phone.
- Contractors who come into the office to apply can pay then (we can only accept cash payments up to the value of £100)
What are the working hours on the estate? Contractors are only permitted to work on the estate at the following times:
- Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Saturday 8.00 am to 1.00 pm only
Sundays and Bank Holidays working is strictly prohibited
When can noisy works be carried out?
Noisy works such as hammering and drilling etc, can only be carried out between 10.00 am and 2.00 pm.
Can contractors use visitor permits?
- Contractors called out by residents on an emergency call or who know that they are only going to be on-site for less than two hours can request residents to give them a Yellow Two Hour Short Stay Permit.
- Yellow permits are not valid if used sequentially to cover a period of longer than two hours. Contractors can only use the Yellow Two Hour permits; Blue Five Hour Visitor Permits are available to residents but are not valid for use by contractors.
- If you are going to be parking for longer than two hours, avoid a clamp – get a valid Contractors Permit.
12 Park Square East,
London NW1 4LH
T: 020 7935 8049