- Utilise, where possible, electric vehicles for the CEPC’s operation.
- Encourage those with electric vehicles to use their garages/underground parking/mews wherever possible for their charging needs and to make vehicle choices appropriate to those resources.
- Keep abreast of developments in the field.
- Aim to undertake relatively straightforward future-proofing measures (e.g. additional ducting under reconstructed roads and pavements on the estate) that could be used in the future.
This approach takes in to account:
- The presumed ongoing likely increase in demand for electric vehicles.
- That charging cables should not be run across the CEPC’s road, pavements or other structures.
- The potential costs and heritage impact of significant infrastructure interventions on the estate.
- The fast pace of technological development in the field.
The size of and financial resources available to the CEPC.
Local charging points can be viewed online. One resource is Zap Map, see https://www.goultralow.com/ev-charging-point-map/
(Please note the CEPC can not accept responsibility for the accuracy of information supplied by third parties.)