- Three Graces Statues
- Nursemaids’ Tunnel
- Regent's Park
- Park Crescent
- Regent's Park Residents Forum
- Chester Terrace Resident/Ratepayers meeting
- Carlton House Terrace
- Your Rates
- Heritage Reports
- CEPC and The Crown Estate
- Quinquennial Painting 2021
Useful things to know if you are planning your house move into Regent’s Park.
Moving house is said to be one of life’s most stressful experiences, although moving here to the beautiful surroundings of Regent’s Park makes that stress all the more worthwhile.
Before moving in, there are a number of issues that you should consider in order to help things go smoothly:
- Only authorised vehicles can park on the residential terrace roadways, so you need to arrange a parking suspension for your removal truck.You can do this yourself or ask your removal company to arrange it directly with us.
- We ask for a minimum of two days’ notice and will put out cones to reserve an area as close to your property as possible and large enough to accommodate your truck.
- Many terraces cannot accommodate very large removal trucks or containers, so you will need to confirm with us the details of your arrangements in good time in order to put in place an appropriate parking suspension.
- The charge for a parking suspension is £60.00 per day.
- If you need a special hoist or crane to move your furniture you will also need to seek our advice on getting access and to arrange a licence.
- If you let us know your needs early on, we can help you avoid problems and unwelcome surprises.
We hope you will find most of the other things you need to know as a resident on the Regent’s Park estate somewhere on this website. If not, please give us a call.
Staying In Contact
The CEPC would like to feel that all residents moving onto the Regent’s Park estate can approach the CEPC for help with practical problems that fall within our areas of responsibility and where we may be well placed to offer assistance. If your burglar alarm is ringing, your overflow suddenly starts pouring water or the car parked outside your house gets damaged, we will try to notify you and offer help. We can only help if we have your correct contact details. So please let us know all of your contact details as soon as possible. This can be done online using this form. Alternatively drop us an email with your name, address, daytime phone number, mobile numbers and email address.