Once you have made the difficult decision to move away from Regent’s Park please think about the following points:
- Please arrange a parking suspension for your removal truck either yourself or get your removal company to arrange it directly with us. We ask for a minimum of two days notice.
- Many terraces cannot accommodate very large removal trucks or containers, so you will need to confirm with us the details of your arrangements in good time in order to put in place an appropriate parking suspension.
- The charge for a parking suspension is £30.00 per day.
- If you need a special hoist or crane to move out furniture you will also need to seek our advice and get a licence.
- If you let us know your needs early on, we can help you avoid problems and unwelcome surprises.
- Make sure you have paid any outstanding CEPC rates or invoices. If you pass your latest Rate Demand to your solicitor they can make any appropriate apportionment of charges.
- Return your CEPC parking permit. If you are no longer a Regent’s Park resident and you continue to use your old Residents Parking Permit, the CEPC will fit a wheel clamp to your vehicle.
- Return your electronic key fob for Park Square and Park Crescent Gardens. Once you are no longer a resident your fob will be deactivated in any case, so please return it to us in exchange for a partial refund.
- Why not leave a forwarding address when giving us details of the new tenants moving into your old property? That way you are less likely to be bothered with rate demands that belong to others.
Finally, come and say goodbye and receive some free commiseration for moving away from one of the best places to live in London.