Your use of the website is governed by the conditions set out below, which should be read in conjunction with the privacy statement. The CEPC reserves the right to amend these conditions of use without prior notice. The CEPC also reserves the right to withdraw its website at any time and without prior warning.
This website is provided by the CEPC on an “as is” basis. No warranties or representations of any kind are given in connection with this site, or its content, including the completeness or accuracy of any of its contents.
The CEPC, its Commissioners, staff and agents shall not be held liable for any loss or damages or expenses of any kind in connection with the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to on this website, or otherwise from the use of this website.
The CEPC is not responsible for the content of external websites that link to this website or which are linked from it.
Links to this website
The CEPC reserves the right at its discretion to prohibit any link from another internet site to materials or information on this website. Where links are established, they must not be misleading nor deceptive and must accurately indicate the CEPC or www.www.cepc.org.uk as the destination of the link.
Material on this site is protected by copyright. Unless stated otherwise, the copyright owner is the CEPC. Material may be downloaded or copied for personal use, provided it is reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. You may not make alterations or additions to the material on this website or sell it to a third party. Where information is re-published in any format, appropriate acknowledgement of the copyright owner is required.
When downloading documents from the web site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
“Information” means such information as produced or owned by the CEPC and obtained from our websites, for instance from website text or downloaded in any digital format such as Adobe Acrobat, Word or an image file.
- We, the CEPC, grant you a non-exclusive non-transferable licence (without the right to sublicense) to copy and use the information in accordance with the terms of this licence agreement.
- You may only use the information for your own use.
- You are permitted to download the information to your local hard disk and / or reproduce it in hard copy outputs and static digital formats (e.g. PDF, TIFF or jpeg files).
- The information must not be used in GIS applications (e.g. webGIS) which can be accessed from outside the licensee business or over an intra / internet.
- Digital copies of the information must not be provided to third parties.
- You acknowledge that the information has not been prepared to meet your individual requirements. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that the information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information is fit for your intended use. It is also your responsibility to ensure you obtain any updates to the information made available from time to time from the CEPC website. We are under no obligation to provide or inform you of any updates.
- You are responsible for installing the information onto your own computer systems and for providing and maintaining the software necessary to use the information including where applicable all licences to use such software.
- We reserve the right to terminate this licence at any time and if we do so, you will delete all copies of the information in your possession or control.
- Use of the data and this agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.